Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring is Here...

I went to visit the Botaniska Trädgården (Botanical Garden) today, since there is an one-hour lunch break in between my lecture in the morning n lab in the afternoon.

As I stepped into the garden, I was welcomed by the blooming flowers, and occasionally the hooting owl.
I had my pack lunch (just some pitiful sandwich) by the pond, looking at old couples 细细轻语, and teenagers sunbathing... Looking at myself still wearing 3 layers of clothes (a T-shirt, a pullover, and my KE windbreaker), I really 佩服 those swedes, esp the girls who can wear tight mini skirt outdoor...

After lunch, I took some pictures of the flowers as I roam around the park and the University Building. Here they are:
迎向朝阳
小蜜蜂…嗡嗡嗡…
The University Building
-------------------------------------------------------------
春天终于来了…
冬天时三点多就天暗…
现在凌晨五六点就天亮,晚上八九点的天空,却还有一道晚霞挂在那遥远的西方…
常听说晚霞是稍纵即逝的。在这里这句话好象不怎么成立…
因为西落的夕阳会由黄慢慢变橙,再慢慢变暗红色…
这形成了一副画:暗蓝色的天空,点缀着灯光的陆地,还有一道紫中带红的光,劈开这片天地…
一副好象只有在中国大制作武侠电影才会出现的情景…
最后…夕阳才慢慢带走最后一道光,把天空让给温柔的月亮…
整个过程大概一小时…
想起之前夜长日短的日子,现在的日子真的好多了…
原来…我的心情也这么容易被季节左右…
-------------------------------------------------------------
More photos at http://watergan.multiply.com/photos/album/50/Botanical_Garden_in_Spring

3 comments:

Max said...

不错啊照片……

miau3 said...

the flowers r so beautiful le......

GES said...

haha.
thanks!