Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hot Air Balloon!!

I have received many e-mails of hot air balloons of different colours, shapes and sizes...
I have seen quite a number of romantic scenes of the guy proposing to the gal in the movies...
Finally... I saw one real hot air balloon flying across my window yesterday.

*Well... Maybe not the 1st time I see a hot air balloon, if you consider the "forever secured to the ground" DHL Balloon Ride in Singapore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TADAA!
The Hot Air Balloon taken from my window.

A close-up view of the Hot Air Balloon

Being in the clear blue sky, looking down at the budding trees, lush green lawn...
Sure is a great way to enjoy life...
--------------------------------------------------------------- --
突然好像飞…

0 comments: