Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Cant Fight This Feeling!

No... this blog is not about me.
It's about a recent animation.


Just watch Horton Hears a Who!
And find the ending song quite nice. So I thought I might s well share it.
Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

And even as I wander I'm keeping you in sight
You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winters night
And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
It's time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crushing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.

-------------------

Originally from Reo Speedwagon

0 comments: