Wednesday, April 23, 2008

'Noble Art' of Labelling Files

I have a rather sarcastic prof for my Pharmacology course, this half of the semester.
We have to submit a compulsory Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for a lab on Catheterisaion of Carotid Artery of Mouse. And this is a reply from my prof after sorting out our e-mail submission.<--------------------------------------------------
Bodil Sjögreen 22 Apr
Dear all on BIOR14 (pharmacology),

I am, eventually, working my way through your SOPs and they are, in general very good!

But, just a little something about submitting files; I know that I have been exceptionally slow at confirming any received material and I do apologize for that. However, sending an attachment labelled “SOP” or “Catheterization…” is ok if you were only one person – now, I get twenty something files to distinguish between. Some brave individuals do not even put their name on the document (not even in it…). I hate to tell you, but my organization skills are better needed elsewhere (and my imagination not always that vivid) so PLEASE, label your document in a clever way, e.g. “SOP Eng Seng” (who actually did that, thank you!). I can assure you, not only will the receiving teacher be forever grateful but all your forthcoming colleagues as well!

Bodil
-------------------------------------------------->
'some brave individuals...', 'my organization skills are better needed elsewhere...'
haha. can tell she is rather pissed at our work.
And looks like my habit of archiving electronically has paid off.
But why use me as an example...
I wanna keep a low profile... -_-|||
--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------
我要逃避不必要的眼光…
在这里我只想做个平平凡凡的学生…
但也许在一群白人当中,我的肤色已给了我先天性不平凡的条件…

我不要阿…
因为只有那些不起眼的人
才能逃课去旅游而不被老师发现…

5 comments:

Si Min said...

哈哈...出名了!!不用怕被当掉了.

秒 said...

怎么办?在新加坡都已经出名到有学校以你来命名了,去到瑞典还更加的出名?

你赢!


wahahahahhahaha...

GES said...

我真的超不想的…
因为接下来我真的要逃课去Helsinki...
认我的名就好了,不要认我的脸啊!!!

Max said...

我想讲的都被秒和 si min 讲掉了……

WanZ said...

Wah such a good example eh? ;)