Monday, January 12, 2009

开学了…我却等着过年…

First day of school, and I'm thinking of Chinese New Year.
Can't help it.
Take away Saturday and Sunday, there are only 10 school days
to the date I would be flying back to Land of Kolomee.

Woo hoo!
Kolomee, Laksa, Char Kueh Teow, Kueh Chap.. Wait for me..
I'm coming home again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday went to John Little Sales at Expo with Shin, Kane, Ellen & Charlie.
To surprisingly, it isn't as crowded as I thought, as compared to those PC fair like, COMEX.
Well.. maybe everyone came during the 1st two days to buy all the goodies.
Unlike PC fair, where you can bargain for cheaper price and more freebies on the last days especially when it is about to close,
In this kind of John Little or Robinson sales, going later doesn't benefit at all.
In fact, all the common sizes will be snatched by the early birds, leaving behind clothes that are either too big or too small for average Asian man.

I bought 2 shirts, undies, socks, and swimwear + 2 Famous Amos cookies.
Now left with a pair of shoes to buy, and maybe one more shirt and that's it for New Year.
*My last pair of shoes was badly infested with ants in the cracks on the sole, over the holiday that I have to throw them away...

Gonna control my buying for the next semester...
Just the thought of having to move all the stuff by the end of the sem exhausts me..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
小黑有伴了!
在新加坡找了好久,慧歆终于在KL找到了小红
=)
跟小红比起来,小黑很明显被睡扁了...

小黑全家福

2 comments:

said...

噗哈哈哈哈……
睡扁了……
XD

GES said...

不只被睡扁了,牙齿好像也被睡黄了…