Thursday, October 30, 2008

Raining Catz n Dogz...

Showered by a torrential downpour last night...
Waking up only to see a complete mess in my room...
The wind was too strong, that the rain came splashing in,
and there goes everything on the table right next to the window, soaked in rain water...

Drying my notes...
After Drying... really become 咸菜...
Wuhong's 咸菜 Tissue
A lot of wiping & cleaning to do...
Broken Tree...Fallen branches n leaves everywhere...
NO!!!! my dragon fruit plant!!!
Now have to use toothpick to support... so poor thing...

6 comments:

Max said...

again, this is a good post on hall life.

GES said...

a bit too personal to be considered a hall blog kua..

Max said...

weather report of the hall, not personal loh..

stupid me said...

use toothpick to support. so cute!! ^^

GES said...

max: my room, my roommate, my plants, haha.. they will have to come up with something more all-rounded than this one.

qh: very sad to see him lying flat, u know.. but now they seem to be growing strong. 1 of the 2 even grow higher than the toothpick d. =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.