Monday, October 13, 2008

International Tuition School Days

Wah! I found my primary school English tuition school photo!
Enough of 自恋'ing. this will be my last post down memory lane...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class photo of me in my English tuition school:

Grade 1
So young and innocent...
and I lost my incisor teeth on the upper jaw...
Grade 2
Got my jacket, which I wore for many years...
Grade 3
Didn't realize I wore the same shirt for 2 year-end celebration...
Grade 4
Still the same jacket. I was so tiny...
Grade 5
Tiniest in class as always...
but where is my jacket?? I also dunno...
I then skipped a year in Form 1, when I was suppose to continue with Grade 6, because the Haji Taha branch does not offer Grade 6 in the morning.

Sec 1
WOW! we changed a lot...
do you realise the girl on my left in the photo above, is the girl on my right in the photo below?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The End

No comments: