Monday, May 12, 2008

As the Wind Blows...

It was Sunday, and I still have 3 deadlines to rush...
My eyes are tired after staring at the screen for so long...

I went to the window, and look towards the greens...
It was sunny... and windy...
And then something caught my eyes...
Something were floating in the air...
For a moment I tot it was snowing...
But no... it doesn't look like snow flakes, instead it looks more like the daddy-long-legs...
I open the window, and some of them flew in...

To my surprise...
They are the seed of the dandelions...
So nice...
At that moment, the air was full of floating dandelions....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This page is dedicated to dandelion...
The flower that brighten up my day...

Dandelions... at both sides of the roads...

The patch of land in front of my window... It's lush and green now... decorated with hundreds of thousands of dandelions...




--------------------------------------------------------------------
看着颗颗蒲公英的飞舞,耳边突然响起一首歌…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
起风的时候
蒲公英乘风飘向远方
漫漫长夜的等候
换来天空飞翔的自由
带着梦想 带着希望 随风起舞

起风的时候
候鸟它乘梦飞向南方
漫漫长夜的守候
迎来天空飞翔的自由
带着热情 带着希望 随梦起飞

我的朋友
又到了起风的时候
鼓起勇气 抬起你的头
迎向未知的天空
不要害怕 不要彷徨
一路上 有我为你加油

我的朋友
又到了起风的时候
鼓起勇气 抬起你的头
迎向蔚蓝的天空
不要害怕 不要彷徨
一路上 有我为你守候
祝福你 我最老友的朋友
喔。。。
祝福你 我最老友的朋友
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
这首歌叫作'祝福你,朋友…' (词:湘茹 曲:晶木)
是当我们五个即将到各处升学时,我古晋佛教居士林 少年团的朋友写给我们的…
好想念当年的日子…

No comments: