It has been few days since she left for Malaysia.
And it really doesn't feel the same anymore, without her laugher and voice.
I wonder how the lab will be after all of us leave..
Shan Shan, Edwin, Norman, Seng Wee & I, the attachment students leaving after we completed our Honours/UROPS attachment
Sun Bo & Kian Hong most likely leaving in a year's time after they completed their PhD
Then the lab will be left with the Post Doc, Yifeng, Yuki & Kazue, and of cos Boss, Dr Ito...
Well, I guess it's a cycle that every lab faces.
Students come, students go...
A small farewell gathering at the Level 4 Pantry in TLL
A last group photo of my whole lab, with Siou Ting(from left: Yifeng, Yuki, Dr Ito, Kian Hong, Seng Wee, Siou Ting, Me, Shan Shan, Edwin, Sun Bo, Norman)

We will miss you...



No comments:
Post a Comment