And hope that can spend some time to catch up with my lessons.
Just before everyone leaves for home for the break, we had a usual noodle supper in my room.
The many pairs of slippers outside my room.

After the supper, comes the main appetizer for the day, or should I call it the 'Main Dish' of the day:
'Eric Goes Heaven' post-filming interview.
The Panel of Interviewer, aka Jury Panel

To protect the privacy and confidentiality, I shall let this 模棱两可 Video do the saying.
All I wanna say is, We wish you all the best!!
Recommended: Plug-in your headphones to catch our conversation more clearly.


4 comments:
cannot hear anything leh... or u all didn't say anything...
partly because they really din say much, its the panel of jury who are doing most of the talking.
another reason is because I purposely cut out either the questions or the answer cos at the time of editing, it still not confirm yet.
but now.... =)
if you wan the full video, I can give it out freely.
SHIT, super miss u guys after watching the video..
then remember to come back after your sep.
and dun forget to buy something nice food. =)
Post a Comment