Monday, December 8, 2008

Restore DELETED Files

Good thing should be shared.
Few days back I accidentally shift-deleted my entire folder of movies.
It was like $#!+. There goes my entertainment for the holiday..

I tried the previous file restore software that I previously recommended (http://watergan.multiply.com/journal/item/93/Save_by_GOOGLE_RESTORATION), but somehow, it doesn't work this time.
2 years had passed since I last used it,
so maybe it's outdated
OR maybe it can't detect the physical remnants of the files under NTFS
OR maybe it is just not compatible with WINDOWS VISTA!!! =(

I comb the web once more, for a file recovery software.
after a few 'download-install-test run-uninstall' I found the perfect one...

SoftPerfect File Recovery
It's small: only 268KB
It's fussless: no installation needed, it can run by itself
It's clean: check out its clean interface below
It's fast: just 3 clicks (Search -> Click the files you wanna recover -> Restore)
It's FREE: a free to distribute freeware
So the next time, you did something stupid, like
shift-deleting or 'Empty Recycle Bin' the files you want, OR
accidentally formatted your SD card with the photos you want.
Try this out.
It is a freeware.
So feel free to download from SoftPerfect.
Available for download from here (http://www.softperfect.com/products/filerecovery/)

Attachment:
SoftPerfect File Recovery
File Recovery.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS FPost)