So no more hall food for us for a month.
To save money, and partly to prevent us from eating from the same PGP stall everyday, we decided to cook our own dinner.
不需每餐山珍海味
普普通通的一餐也可把四个人喂得饱饱,吃得开心
叉烧肉
简单的白饭,加三菜一汤
I miss my dinner gang in Lund.
How are you guys?
8 comments:
mum advise to cook 砂锅饭
got recipe?
怎么换了光头佬?
砂锅饭recipe
白米600克,洗净过滤
200克咸鱼
560ml 水加半茶匙盐
4个鸡腿,切块
冬菇8粒,浸软
2条腊肠,切片
6粒小红葱,切片
3粒蒜头
a。腌鸡块调味料:酱青,蚝油,姜汁,花雕酒各1汤匙;麻油1茶匙。
b。腌冬菇调味料:酱青,蚝油各1汤匙;麻油1茶匙。
方法:倒入1汤匙油煎香咸鱼,取出煎好的咸鱼,放入小红葱,蒜茸至金黄色,加入鸡块,米,冬菇炒香加水煮成饭
真的是很满足的笑容阿~~
Max:大的回家探亲去了,留下小的让我们照顾。
Thanks dad,
but got a lot of stuff that I dun have now, like 咸鱼,冬菇,腊肠,花雕酒 need to go shop and see if they got sell in small amount
丹:嘻~相信一个sem之后,你也会煮得一手好菜。
Mum say: you don't have to add 花雕酒 if you don't have it & replace 咸鱼 with 虾米(1 table spoon)。
By the way you also can replace 腊肠 with 包菜(整粒)& it will become Ah Ma's 菜饭。 包菜必须切成小片。
Haha! Looks like your cooking in Lund! Which I didn't exactly get to taste except the spaghetti that WE cooked at your place.
Post a Comment