Sunday, November 21, 2010

You know it's Christmas when...

You know it's Christmas when gigantic Christmas trees start to dominate the empty spaces in front of the shopping centers

You know it's Christmas when big big discount ad start to fill the windows of the retail shops

You know it's Christmas when IKEA starts selling Julmust, the once-in-a-year-only softdrink, that easily outsells Coca-Cola in the Christmas seasons

You know it's Christmas when DAISO starts selling $2 Christmas decorations

You know it's Christmas when Websites, FaceBook Applications, MMO games, etc start to have Christmas promo

You know it's Christmas when you can listen to Christmas songs on online radios


You know it's Christmas when ppl who can't wait for Christmas start telling the world how they can't wait for Christmas

But most of the time you can't explain it, instead you just know it.
'Cos you can just feel the festive atmosphere in the air...
I know this is a bit early, and I know this is last year's picture.
Just bear with me, cos I'm already in my Christmas mood

1 comment:

Peijia said...

Oei y copy n paste my facebook here.plagiarism ar..