Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Most Pathetic McChicken

Was waiting for my order at the counter after making the payment. Then suddenly a guy came to the counter and ask, 'Can I have some lettuce for my burger?'
I peeped at the burger in his hand, and to my astonishment, it's not that there is very little lettuce.. THERE IS NO LETTUCE AT ALL!!!!

I opened mine.. $4!+#%*&

a pathetic piece of chicken, kiap between 2 bread. and some mayo.. that's it...
McDonald's... If this is how you treat customer... you win... I have nothing to say...
If you ran out of lettuce then just say so la...
Tell the customer the burger is sold out. Don't just keep quiet and sell us sub-standard products and expect customer to accept it.

I miss my Ramly Burger...

2 comments:

Max said...

what do u mean YOUR ramly burger..

GES said...

Like how most, if not all, Kuchingnite have Kolomee for dinner the day they touch down in Kuching, i sure will go buy ramly burger everytime i go back.