Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

中秋节快乐!!! Happy Mid Autumn Festival!!!
(aka Mooncake Festival in Malaysia. Dunno why it is translated this way. Personally think Mid Autumn explains the celebration better.)

Went to my uncle's place for dinner and mooncake.

十五的月亮....

Steamboat...
Lantern...



Mooncake...


How Singaporean play lantern in HDB
Looking at the kids playing with lantern at the small balcony,
I kinda miss the days where the kids from my lorong will gather together, hang our lanterns on a long bamboo pole, and roam around the neighbourhood together
the days where we will go to the Kuching South City Council (MBKS) to 猜灯谜, 燃放孔明灯...

4 comments:

Max said...

photo products of new baby?

GES said...

what do you think? =)

Max said...

think the photos havent shown the baby's full ability yet..

GES said...

of cos not. I still dunno how to fully utilise the dials. still need a few more practices. but definitely more flexible than my previous P&S.