Sunday, September 12, 2010

Playing with Fire

Found a cool website where you can play with Flame, and Magic Sparks, and Fire, and Water online.
There are a wide array of Java generated program you can play with here.

My personal favourite is the Flame Painter.
By setting some parameters such as colour, size, opacity, softness, degree of chaos, AND of course with some artistic sense, you can create something like this

Flame Dragon
Or like me, without that artistic sense, some scribble of my initial.
And the coolest thing is you get to save them in high resolution of 1680 x 1050.

Another one of my favourite is the Magic Effect.
Although you can't change anything in this one, it's just as fun to click and drag and see those sparks fire out of your magic wand mouse pointer.
Initially, I wanted to add a <iframe> tag to embed it in my blog. But I guess for something as awe inspiring as this, this guy deserves some credit.
So do check out his website for more here.

1 comment:

Artsdeco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.