Thursday, November 20, 2008

Panda KILLER!!!

arRRGGHH!
Someone killed my Panda...
So poor thing...
only 1 panda left...
Titbits~ the best medicine for treating 嘴巴痒 during revision

inspired by Kae Lin. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's NUS exam week again.
Taking only 3 modules this sem, I have comparatively less stuff to prepare for exams.
but no matter how much time I 'may' have during term time,
it still end up in the SAME situation: study last minute...
I think it has become an axiom, a truth taken for granted, a cycle every student faces every sem...
This is the 6th day I wake up at 7.40am
'Nua' til 8.20am
brush & wash up to go down for breakfast at 8.30am
then take either the 8.45 or 9am bus to Biz Library to return my overnight-loaned RBR book.
not bringing my biggest distraction... my Laptop...

Compared to the Science Library, the Biz Library really have much less people,
which make it a very conducive place for me to study.
But dunno if it's just me, but I personally find that ppl there have less sense...
in the sense that some can talk in their normal voice in the study area.
some can chat thru the handphone at a not-so-corner corner.
some will talk aloud in the opened printing room, allowing his conversation to slip through the open door.
etc.

Dunno la.. i prefer the 2 weekends where I spent my time in a not-so-many-people Biz Lib...
less distractions...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Counting down my last 2 semester in NUS...


Attachment: Bloody Panda.zip

5 comments:

Max said...

who killed ur panda? ur roommate?

GES said...

haha.
basically everyone la, my floor mates, library mates, and myself included.
I just do for fun. destress..destress..

Max said...

so desu ne...

i also wanna kill panda..

GES said...

u stay so far away..
we just killed another 4 portion of 田鸡粥 tonight.

Max said...

=(

miss u all leh

but don't miss the exam thing