Monday, July 7, 2008

Ultimate EUROAM Completed

From:
Copenhagen (Denmark)->
Amsterdam (Netherlands)->
Den Haag (Netherlands)->
Brussels (Belgium)->
Paris (France)->
Nice (France)->
Monte Carlo (Monaco)->
Avignon (France)->
Barcelona (Spain)->
Rome (Italy)->
Vatican City->
Pisa (Italy)->
Milan (Italy)->
Venice (Italy)->
Munich (Germany)->
Fussen (Germany)->
Berlin (Germany)->
Warsaw (Poland)->
Krakow (Poland)->
Budapest (Hungary)->
Vienna (Austria)->
Bratislava (Slovakia)->
Prague (Czech Republic)->
Athens (Greece)->
Copenhagen (Denmark)->
Bangkok (Thailand)->
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)->
Kuching (Malaysia)

After one month of 'hardcore' traveling, I'm finally back to the land where I belong.

It sure wasn't easy.
We ate bread almost everyday.
We squeezed in the train cabin with 5 other ppl, while trying very hard to get ourselves to sleep. Sometimes, we didn't bath for few days.
We walked under the scotching sun. Very luckily we are blessed with no rain at all during our visiting day time.
We hopped from country to country mainly using the train.
In addition, we took a bus to Barcelona, and a ship to Rome, and plane to Athens & back to Copenhagen. (Which means we had tried all 3 mode of transport, land, sea, and air)
We have met different people, some tried to con us to buy bird seed in front of the Duomo, some aid us to board the correct bus to the airport, some just dunno how to keep their voices low when others try to sleep, some make great travel chit-chat company on the train.

There are many many more that I had gone through that just cant be written here.
There are so many photos that I wanna show, but it's just too slow to upload here in Kuching. But I'll upload them when I go back to Singapore.

So... til then, be patient. =)


A summary to all who miss me while I was away for the month. =)
3 man and errr... a bear on the Ultimate EUROAM Tour

Countless of train ticket, not including those that don't need reservation

Europe CONQUERED!!

My boots covered in dust after the trip. (one in front is before polishing, one behind is after)

My collections of Keychains from all the places I've visited

My feet. The tanned mark was there because I wore sandals for most of the trip until it was spoiled.

2 comments:

Max said...

looks tiring...

unimaginable experience...

GES said...

it really WAS very tiring.
but very fulfilling at the same time.
it is a milestone for me.