Friday, July 18, 2008

Argh... My head...

Generally, Europe is littered with hundreds or even thousands of green bronze statues.
I have the least of interest in those statues of kings, who have zero creativity in naming their sons.
ie. Charles I, II, III; or Frederiks IV, V, VI; or Napoleon VII, VIII, IX; or whatsoever.

However, some of the more artistic bronze statues/sculptures by the artists do catch my attention.

These are some statues taken when I was in Eastern Europe.

Taken in the Main Market Square in Krakow, Poland.

Taken in front of the Old Town Hall in Bratislava, Slovakia.

And my personal favourite…
The ‘HEAD’ by the Vltava River, near Charles Bridge, in Prague, Czech Republic. =)
ARGH!!! MY HEAD!!!

4 comments:

Max said...

i think u r more creative than the artist...

GES said...

呵呵
比他们有创意我可不敢当。
比他们胡闹还差不多。

Max said...

创意有时就是需要一些胡闹。

那件来自 KE 的衣服,证明我们 Keviians 的足迹遍布全球!

最后一张照片,是不是表示 Keviian 没脸见人?

GES said...

遍布全球?有没有夸张点啊。 =)
我的照片没什么主题的。不是单纯觉得风景美,就是胡闹的搞怪照或生活照。