Dunno why, my blog had been badly spammed by advertisements recently.Maybe because my small small blog is slowly gaining popularity from around the world?!? 想得美啦!
=========where the readers come from==============>
The annoying this is that, no matter how I delete them, they just keep coming back, especially this post.
So bo pian... I have to resort to using CAPTCHA to identify you guys from those spammers and bots.You just have to

p/s: if somebody has any effective way of blocking this please please please let me know.


2 comments:
I tried reply " fuck you " before, and the effect is really 立竿见影.
People know your blog probably because of google search and the " next blog " button on top of your blog. You can click " setting " and change your setting so that your blog will not be searched by google. Hope it helps, happy CNY. =)
1 day free of spam d. Looks like the CAPTCHA is working. think will keep it for a moment n see how it goes. =)
& Happy CNY to you too!
Post a Comment