Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tetris.... my childhood memories



WA LAU!!
beep beep beep (spinning spinning spinning)... du du du du du (I got 1 line!!)...

Cant believe somebody actually make this stop-motion video...
It may look simple, but the director has to draw out every frame he wants, which definitely isn't gonna be an easy job. sometime this can be even harder than taking a motion video...

Looking at this video sure brings back a lot of childhood memories...
Tetris was one of my 1st electronic toy...
The day where my sisters, friends, neighbours and I just share a simple tetris console and try to beat each other's top-score. Some part of my memory recall that I used to take out the battery to reset their score when I 不爽 I cant beat their score.. haha.
I guess children nowadays cant imagine how we can survive in those days with a game with only a resolution of 10 x 20.

---------------------------------------

一个超简单的游戏就能满足当年的我。
如今我却老在嫌电脑慢,laggy,没有graphic card什么屁都玩不到…
人长大了,野心似乎也变大了…
唉…

献给所有爱过tetris的人


6 comments:

Max said...

i miss the music...

Max said...

i'm actually playing it here now!!! thanks eng seng!

Max said...

OMG! I have addicted again!

A great move you made here to attract traffic!!!

GES said...

haha.
din know it will be so addictive.
it really is a time killer.

miau3 said...

haha...i still have one at my home...my mum is still playing...

used to fight with sisters/cousins for it last time...hahahaha!!

GES said...

haha! mine dunno gone where lo.
think we donated it to salvation army or some recycle centre.