Sunday, June 13, 2010

NEW Windows 7 on my OLD Laptop

Was visited by the Windows Grim Reaper - the Blue Screen of Death last Friday...
And I was like
OH MY GOD!
Not NOW!!!!
(for illustration, not that I can PrintScreen when it BlueScreened)

The next day I straight away go PC Show 2010 @ Suntec to buy myself an External Hard Disc.
Then after coming back from Anthony, Pik Wei, Joanne & Josh's house warming party, I dive myself into repairing my laptop.
Luckily I can still enter Windows in Safe Mode to backup every single bits & bytes of my documents & photos.

After that is bye bye, you @#$%^&*()*&^%$& Windows Vista

And Welcome, Windows 7
Hope that you won't suck like Vista...

Wonder how long can I keep my desktop clean like this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Kane for the Disc. It works like a bomb.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While searching for a picture of Blue Screen, I found a joke that Microsoft IE played on Mozilla Firefox.
Try enter "about:mozilla" (without the quotation marks) in the address bar of Microsoft Internet Explorer of earlier version.
OR If you, like me, are using newer version of IE, you can view the page directly by pasting the URL res://mshtml.dll/about.moz into the address bar.

Funny eh. This joke about Mozilla crashing computers is actually there since IE5.

Now try entering "about:mozilla" in the address bar of Mozilla Firefox to see how Firefox plays back the joke. =)

0 comments: