The recent launch of Monopoly Singapore by McDonald had caused a Monopoly hype, at least in NUS and my lab.
What we need to do is to order McD's meal to collect the label stickers. Each meal gives 4 labels, and you double you chances to 8 labels if the meal is up-sized.
Sounds simple, but it's not.
I have eaten for up-sized meals, enough to fill up a few maps and still have extras. But I have yet to get any of the rare pieces, namely,
- Toa Payoh (M114) - $200 Toys ‘R’ Us vouchers
- Joo Chiat Road (M112) - 32Gb Touchscreen MP3 Player
- Thomson Road (M118) - $400 Jetstar.com Travel Voucher
- Tanjong Rhu (M121) - 2N Malacca/KL Cruise for 4 Persons
- Scotts Road (M127) - 100,000 Esso Smiles Points
- Shenton Way (M122) - Courts Prizes worth $3000 each
- Orchard Road (M129) - 7D Hawaii Fly Cruise for 4 Persons
- Sentosa Cove (M132) - $50,000 Cash
I already have 1 map in my lab, and 2 maps at home. Hopefully I can win something this time...
McDonald's Monopoly Map in the Lab
With so many people spending the extra $0.50 to up-sized their meals, who do you think the final winner will be?
Check out McDonald's Monopoly Singapore here